CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Birthday Gifts

Some of you may remember that I collect Cabbage Patch Kids. This is my newest one that the Godsband got me for my birthday. Bethany Grace. I just love her. I also got a very pretty pink iHome, and some wonderful pics of my nephews. 

The Godsband and I tried, but didnt make it until midnight last night. Neither of us slept the night before so we were pooped. Thats ok. The new year came in anyway. It didnt need our help. LOL I hope you all stayed safe and enjoyed bringing in the New Year!
Em

4 comments:

AuntyTeeni said...

Awww, she's cute. I had one a couple of those freaky little cabbage patches myself. LOL. I gave mine to my niece when I realized I had too many toys and wasn't sure if they would make them again. Now they are making them again. Too funny! Anyway, happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

I remember my first cabbage patch's name was "Bernadette Vivian"

COOL NAME!!!!

Ha! Ha! Hope your Birthday was awesome!

Em said...

LOL I never had one as a kid. But now I have 3. I had 4 but my Granddaughter fell in love with one and I let her take it home LOL I never keep the names they come with. I rename them and get new birth certificates. ;)

i am the diva said...

i always wanted one when i was a kid, but they were sold out and i never did get one until my 18th birthday - a friend of mine got me one, a classic one she found at a garage sale. Her name is Isabelle