CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog themes and layouts

I have been trying to figure out how to create blog themes and layouts for awhile now. I have just about got wordpress themes down. Almost. I havent tried Blogger yet. One thing I do see that I dont like about blogger is when you change your layout, you lose all your widgets and links. I really dont like that, myself, and I can imagibe people that have years worth of stuff on thier blog widgets dont like it much either. So, to me, when using Blogger, it would probably be best to stick with one layout, changing the colors and header when you want something different. Right? Wordpress, now thats a whole new ball game. As long as you use a widget ready theme, everything stays put, if I remember correctly. Teeni, is that right?
Anyway, the entire purpose of this post was to let you all know that I am making progress on blog themes for Wordpress and should be able to offer them soon. :)

2 comments:

AuntyTeeni said...

I think you are right about the widgets and themes although I'm not a Wordpress Pro. After seeing your latest email, I think you are definitely well on your way to conquering wordpress. :) YAY!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't have a active blog here at the blogspot. So, I haven't a clue. Good for you and the WP themes! Ya little graphics nut- I love that about you, cannot wait to see what you come up with.

I love a creative mind! What could be better than that?!!!!!