CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Mystic Emerald

Well, along with web sets, I am now offering custom Word Press themes. So far I only have one lay out, but its a very nice lay out, I think. Anyway, I cant figure out how to do payments. I went to sign up for pay pal and got a very bad feeling, so clicked out in a hurry LOL Do any of you guys use it? Im so leary with all that is going on, and I would hate for myself or someone purchasing something from me to get ripped off or anything else. I thought about just having checks sent through the mail, but, man that could take so long! Some people I would trust enough to give them their download before I recieved payment, but strangers would have to wait until I got it and then until it cleared, and Im not sure how that would go over. Any ideas? Suggestions?
Anyway, I am still fighting the train that hit me. But I do feel better today. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!
~~EM

4 comments:

AuntyTeeni said...

Well, you and I have already talked a bit about Paypal. I think the checks may be the best thing although they do take a bit longer. But it should be safe if you just maybe allow them to see screenshots of the themes maybe as you are working on them? Just an idea. Anyway, I just know it is something you will be great at. :)

Em said...

Thanks Teeni. ;) I like the ideas of checks as well. I would do like I am doing with you and let them look at it while its in the making to make sure its what they want. ;)

i am the diva said...

i use paypal all the time and have yet to have any issues with it. I'd rather use that than a credit card online. Downside for me is the exchange rate from CDN to US dollars changes all the time.

Em said...

Thanks Diva. Yeah, the exchange would be a pain, and something I will need to consider at some point Im sure. One of the things I dont like with pay pal is that they charge a fee for someone to pay me. I know that most all online places do, but that just doesnt seem right to me. I think I will go with the mail idea. ;)