CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Good Morning

Well, its been cold here! Last night was -22 below and night bfore was -30 below. As you can see, we are all looking for those warm and cozy spots! I dont know what she is going to do when I do the laundry LOL
I listened to my hypnosis thing last night before I went to sleep. Im not sure, but I think it might work. I have smoked today, but there is less of a compulsion, and the cigs dont taste the same. So I am hopeful. I am suppose to listen everyday for 2 weeks. Longer if I need it. I hope it works!!
I have been playing my Wii Tennis everyday and I really like it. Im getting pretty good too, if I do say so myself! I havent lost any weight yet, so I really need to kick start the old diet again. Now if I could just find a Wii Fit ( I actually have found a few online but the are almost $200!!) I will be all set.

3 comments:

AuntyTeeni said...

The Wii Fit shouldn't be that expensive. I suppose the price will get back down the farther we get from Christmas so keep your eyes open. I'm glad you didn't give up on the CD too soon, especially now that you are seeing some difference. Keep it up!

Em said...

Thanks Teeni ;) Im really noticing a difference today. I have only had 2 cigs so far and for me, thats really good!! As for the Wii. Im not paying 200 bucks for something that should be less than 100. LOL They are just jacking prices up because the demand is so high. I will wait it out.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to try that wii fit too, sounds neat! Stay warm and good luck on your goals, it seems like you have them within reach girl!