CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To Jump or not to jump...That be the question

I have been wanting to open an Internet business for a long time. I love making graphics and websets. I went to school to learn how to make graphics and websets even better. I bought the domain for my business, I graduated with my sweet 4.0 gpa, and then..I stalled. Im on the fence, and its giving me a wedgie. We spent all that money and I spent most of last year studying my brains out, so I really should at least try to do something with it, right? But then I have put things out there before only to be told they are ugly, or childish or just not good enough. What might I be told when they arent even free? I know. My self esteem is at it again. But really. I am sitting here at a loss. Its a really scary thing to put your hard work out there to be dumped on. I want to be up to that...guess there is only one way to find out if I am eh? *sigh*

2 comments:

Grace said...

OK...let's try this again (not sure where my other comment went! LOL)

All I was saying (rolling my eyes here) are ignore those Buzz Kills! Do it, Girl! DO IT! Just think....you really have nothing to lose, and so much to gain!!!

AuntyTeeni said...

Well, you can't fail if you don't try. And if you do fail, at least you tried and can't kick yourself always wondering. I don't think you have to worry about failing though. :) I think you have a real talent for this stuff.