CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Today and Tomorrow From a true procrastinator!

I took this picture last night and I thought it would be perfect for today's post. :)


Today is the last day I will stand outside in below freezing weather to smoke a cigarette.
Tomorrow is the first day I will not stink of smoke, that my breath will be fresh and I will start feeling better.
Today is the last day I will be in my 30's.
Tomorrow is the first day I will be in my 40's. A whole new era  will be waiting for me.
Today is the last day I will obsess about my weight.
Tomorrow I will start doing something about it.
Today is the last day I will sit around feeling sorry for myself.
Tomorrow is the day I get off my butt and appreciate all I have.
Today is the last day I will morn the child I lost.
Tomorrow is the day I will accept it wasnt meant to be.
Today is the last day of 2008
Tomorrow is the beginning of 2009
Today is the last day I will waste one minute of my life.
Tomorrow is the fist day of the rest of my life. I will live it to its fullest!
Happy New Year to all my friends! I wish you all peace, love and joy!
~~Em


4 comments:

Grace said...

Oh, Em! :)

Happy BIRTHDAY to you! In hindsight...the 40s were some of my very BEST years in all ways! Much better than my 30s! LOL I hope you find the same, as well.

Congrats on your fabulous list of wonderful things you will be doing...ESPECIALLY the quitting smoking! I quit too, earlier this year...so I know what you mean about not stinking! :)

Happy New Year, Em! May 2008 bring you all your wishes and dreams come true! The best is yet to come!

Anonymous said...

BRAVO! Excellent list, made me feel so happy for you.

Happy Birthday Em!!! Wishing all your hopes and dreams come true in the new year and always!!!

AuntyTeeni said...

Oh, yay for you for quitting smoking! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! And heck, if you need help doing it, don't be afraid or ashamed to get it. It is not an easy thing to do. I had to use a hypnotist! But I'm so glad you are going to do it! I hope it saves you lots of money and that you get to do something fun with it instead! :)

Em said...

thanks guys ;) I quit for 7 years and then, stupidly, thought "oh I can have just one" Been smoking since. LOL So far, so good!!