CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wii Fit

Well, I finally found one yesterday and I LOVE it! I got it all set up yesterday afternoon and did a small workout. Thinking I had done wonderfully yesterday I was a bit put off when I got on this morning and it told me I had gained 1.1 pound. I ate nothing but salad yesterday! That is one thing Im not sure I like is that it checks your weight daily. I will have to see if I can work around that. Anyway, today I did a full round of Yoga, strength training and aerobics. Man am I tired! LOL I had my slim fast shake for breakfast and a lean pocket with a glass of V8 Fushion for lunch. I plan on doing some tennis later, or maybe just some of the balance games.
On the smoking side...Im not doing well at all. I made the difficult call to the Dr. this morning asking for help. I am waiting for a call back to see if he will put me on something without seeing me. The roads and weather are just terrible, so driving the 4 hours to see him isnt going to work right now. If he cant do it without seeing me I will ask his advice on something OTC. I need to do this. I want to do this. I just need some help, and so far Im not finding it.
So, I guess its back to my laundry and wait for the phone to ring ;)

2 comments:

Grace said...

hehehe ok...I had been going to Curves for a year and the scale wasn't budging (although I definitely was losing inches).

Muscle weighs more, you know, but it takes up less room! A pound of fat (if you could see if) is about the size of a large chicken. A pound of lean meat? Well...You can guess from a steak! LOL

So don't get discouraged!

AuntyTeeni said...

Oh, the Wii Fit is so much fun. I think you can bypass the body test and not have it weigh you - just go to training? I'm not sure. I've never tried actually.

You so ARE going to quit smoking. You want to and you need to. You are doing the right thing by calling the doctor. I hope he or she can help you get something soon.