CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3 into 2009

So, Ive been 40 for 3 days. Its not so bad! Wonder what I was having such a fit about? LOL Except for the sensation of my skin peeling off when I tried the cold turkey quit, its actually been very peaceful ;)

I have a friend that is sending me some subliminal MP3s to quit smoking. I like this idea! Im really not wanting to go on more meds, especially after the horrible experience we just went through trying to get me off the Celexa because of side effects. My head still has the zings and its been 4 weeks! Dont want to do that again! So Im kind of turned off of meds at the moment. Subliminal works for me! Well, I hope! LOL 
I will keep you all posted!!
~Em

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost forgot, I quit smoking about 5 or 6 years ago. I weaned myself off because I didn't want to go through withdrawals. It was so hard but I am living proof that it can be done even though it took me a year to completely stop.

Em said...

thanks, Joan :) Its nice to know it can be done without help!

AuntyTeeni said...

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and sending you good energy! You can do it! And you WILL do it. :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, I was on celexa for like 8-9 years... just came off it and switched to prozac and I seem to be doing better (I think) It's only been a few months though so its hard to say. I didn't know you were having side-effects- yuck! Good luck dear!