CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

-30 below

Yep! It is -30 below here this morning. Our first subzero temps of the new year. Im am not sure if Im happy about it or not LOL 

I downloaded a self hypnosis CD from iTune yesterday and have been listening to it. So far it isnt doing much but relaxing me. I still want to smoke and I do :( I know I can do this. I just have to convince that little part of my brain that I can. It doesnt want to listen LOL
I hope you all are having a safe and warm day. :) Im trying to talk the Godsband into going to town. Problem is, we have no real reason to go. I just want to LOL So, we probably wont LOL

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi, thanks for registering to my blog. Ok, do i know yu under another id?? Or are you a new friend?

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Did you say -30? Brrrr girl! Keep warm!