CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 1....Withdrawal sucks!

I have been without a cigarette for almost 14 hours. Ok, so I was asleep for 9 of those, but still. Im really starting to feel it. My eyes feel like they are bugging out, my ears feel strange, Im having a hard time swallowing. 

I WANT A CIGARETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, that helped a little. LOL Man this is going to be a long day. I keep telling myself if I can just make it through today I will be fine.....

4 comments:

AuntyTeeni said...

Withdrawal does suck but YOU CAN DO IT! Try being cognizant of when the urge first strikes you and then as soon as it does, dismiss it from your mind by getting up to do something - vacuum, dishes, pick something up to put it away, feed the pets, whatever. I noticed that is how the hypnotist "programmed" me to quit. I have to immediately dismiss the thought by immediately doing something that needed to be done anyway. I hope that helps. :) I wish you success in quitting and that you have good health. :)

Em said...

Thanks Teens :) It did help. Im about out of things to do tho. LOL The house is clean and everyone is fed and happy. Why did I have to try the just one? I was doing so good!! lol

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this will help but I used "the patch" - just over the counter and THE STUFF ACTUALLY WORKED FOR ME!!!! At first, I was using a dosage too high because I was getting dizzy- when I lowered it accordingly, it was fine. The only time I felt the need to relapse is when I FORGOT to put the patch on.... You are a lot of things Em, but you are not a failure (what you wrote on the post above this one) - it's just a little speed bump in the road. BEST TO YOU!!! xoxoxox

Em said...

Thanks Javaqueen :) You guys are so great!