CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Interview

So, I have been picked by The Diva to be interviewed. This was really kind of fun! Hope you all enjoy reading it. If you would like to be interviewed, follow the directions at the bottom of the post.
An interview from The Diva.
1. You've decided to quit smoking this year, What made you decide to quit and what has been the most difficult aspect of quitting so far?
Well, The Godsband and I both decided to quit. We had actually quit before and I had a set back this summer. My setback became his set back and before we knew what hit us, we were back to smoking regularly. I hit a pack a day and said, enough. The hardest thing so far is I cant sleep. I have not smoked for 4 days and I havent slept either. Thats harder than the wanting to smoke! LOL
2. I gather from reading your blog that you had a nasty run in with an internet bully, what made you decide to take a stab at the wide world of blogging again?
I love blogging. I made some really good friends from my other blog, and I missed the everyday "contact" The internet bully wasnt blogger, but from an email list. Once she found my blog I had no peace, so I decided to close up shop. I decided to come back because it was stupid to let someone like that ruin my fun time for me. I did do a "makeover" with my ID and such. I dont think I ever intended to be gone for good ;)
3. You are kickin' back with a cocktail and your favourite book. What are you drinking, and what are you reading?
Wow. This is a hard one. I would probably be drinking water. I love wine, but it makes me want to smoke so, yeah, water. As for the book...I have been an avid reader since I learned how to read, I average 1 to 4 books a week, so to pick a favorite book..wow....There are just so many wonderful ones that I have read and the list of ones I want to read is still so long! LOL I dont think I can pick a favorite. I honestly dont! I can tell you what I WONT be reading tho! How about that? Mobey Dick! The most boring book I have ever laid hands and eyes on!! LOL I wont be reading that one again!
4. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
It was a toss up between a Marine Biologist and lawyer. Yeah, I had BIG dreams!
5. What do you want to be now?
The best I can be...Wouldnt mind being a veterinarian....
Want to be interviewed? Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 comments:

AuntyTeeni said...

Hmmm - you a veterinarian? I would never guess what with your love of animals and all. LOL. I agree Moby Dick was a sloooooow read. Very boring and tough for me to get through. I know it is a classic and well written but that sure didn't make it exciting for me. Anyway, this was fun to read but don't send me any questions because I still owe one to the Diva myself! LOL

i am the diva said...

great answers! thanks for the heads up on Moby Dick, i'll avoid that one. lol.

the most boring book i ever read (and finished) was Dune.... sooooooo sloooooow...... bah

:)