CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Sat.!

Well, we had a lovely Christmas, and I hope you all did too. We have about 10 inches of snow with more coming. It snowed all day long on Christmas. It was so nice! It was just the Godsband and me. I kind of like it that way. I still made a huge dinner and ate way too much. 

I made the mistake of getting on the scale yesterday. I havent been watching my diet too close since Thanksgiving and I paid for it. I have gained 6 pounds. I am so upset with myself. Lucky for me, The Godsband got my a Wii for Christmas ;). I love it! I am totally hooked on Tennis. But boy do I have sore muscles LOL. Im hoping for the Wii Fit for my birthday next week. Then I can get even more sore muscles LOL.
What did everyone else get?

5 comments:

AuntyTeeni said...

Oh, I love my Wii! I'm so glad you have one now! They are a lot of fun so you don't even realize that you are exercising! LOL. I bet you won't have to worry so much about that scale if you keep playing your Wii regularly! :)

Em said...

Im loving the tennis! What all games do you have? There isnt a Wii Fit to be found, so I dont get one for awhile. But I would like a variety of games

Grace said...

Oh, you are a BRAVE woman! LOL I'm avoiding the scale like the plague right now. :)

So, you like the Wii??? I was thinking about getting one myself - it sounds like fun! My guy says he did the bowling one - and was sore for days! LOL

Happy New Year to you and yours!

AuntyTeeni said...

Well, the Wii Fit is awesome so keep your eyes peeled, but I also have Rayman's Raving Rabids and that is a fun videogame - you know, harmless characters and stuff like pacman. The "rabids" I guess are some kind of crazy rabid rabbits. You get to shoot them with toilet plungers among other things! LOL.

i am the diva said...

i keep thinking i'd like to try the Wii Fit, but i really should make use of my treadmill first.