CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcome!

Well, here it is. 2 days before Christmas and I am finally getting back to to blogging. Its been awhile. 
I have had to change my online identity, so let me tell you a little about myself. 
My name is Em. I live in a very tiny town in South Central Wyoming.
I have been married to the Godsband for 8 years, but we have been together for 21 years. We have 2 grown sons and 3 beautiful grandchildren. We are also owned by 4 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, and probably a few chickens come spring. I am always bringing new animals home. What can I say? Im a sucker for a cute face! ;) 
I love taking pictures, so you will be seeing a lot of them here. I hope you enjoy getting a little glimpse of my life. 
I would like to ask that if you are family and friends that do know our real names, please do not mention them here. The last year has been rather hard dealing with an Internet bully and I would rather they not find me again. ;)
Thats it! Lets get this show on the road!

0 comments: